Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ahhhh Design help!! Please

So as you all can tell this is kinda my baby. I am so proud of all the work my dad and I have put into this as well as so thankful for all the fans on our facebook page...... But heres the deal I need some lets say artistic help... I am creating Ringer T's for the Fresh With a G crew... mainly my self, my dad and my girls (they are going to wear them around campus in Boulder!) and I know what I want them to look like but I need some help in creating the actual artwork (we have a screen printing machine in our basement) most of my fans on the facebook page are aware of my love of tattoos so I am thinking lets make it look kinda sailor jerry like but not.... if we come up with a design who knows maybe down the road I can make up some Fresh With a G swag..... so heres the idea I have you all draw it up and post your art work on the facebook page.... and then we will vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment